We are the Wix Partners and this is our community. We’re a group of driven and dynamic people who constantly push the limits of the ever-changing Wix platform. We use our collective talents, expertise and creativity to meet our clients’ needs and help them achieve their goals. This is a supportive, inspiring and safe space for all of us while we build our businesses with Wix.
-Access to the Wix Partner Community is a privilege, not a right.
-This is not a support Forum. If you have an issue, contact Wix Support. -Do NOT reply to OLD threads to ask a new question!
Etiquette and Rules
1. Have fun. We're here to grow professionally—but this is also a place to relax, have fun and be amongst friends.
2. Be respectful. We may have different viewpoints and skill sets—and that’s okay! We can all learn from a healthy disagreement but we must always be respectful of one another.
3. Do not share any sensitive information regarding clients or anyone else. This includes names, phone numbers and email addresses. You’re welcome to share your experiences working with clients, but their identity must remain 100% anonymous.
4. No profanity or age restricted material. Keep it G-rated. We want everyone to feel comfortable.
5. No solicitation. Anyone who solicits in the Wix Partner Forum will be subject to immediate removal.
Here’s what you should know: - Collaborate! Have a project that you need help completing? You can always reach out to the community to see if a Wix Partner is available. - Share links to any websites you’ve created, websites you find relevant, interesting articles or inspiration. - Don’t request email addresses, phone numbers, sign ups, Facebook Likes or Follows. - Don’t post jobs. This is not a jobs board.
Here’s an example of a do: “Hey, is anyone good at logo design? I need to create a logo for my client but I’m not great at that.”
Here’s an example of a don’t: “I’m starting a new company, and I’d like to hire a bunch of Wix Partners. Email me here if you’re interested.”
6. Do not share leads you receive from the Wix Marketplace. While we encourage collaboration, leads from the Wix Marketplace are a bit different. This is because more than one Wix Partner may receive the same lead.
7. This is not a Wix Support group. If you need any help, please go to your Wix dashboard and contact support.
8. Wix Partners can only @Mention other Wix Partners or moderators. Moderators will tag Wix employees when relevant.
Important Info About Your Community Profile
1. Profiles should adhere to the Etiquette and Rules.
2. Profile pictures should adhere to the Etiquette and Rules.
3. Profile pictures should not contain nudity.
4. Do not use profiles pictures created by other designers without permission.
Changes in Policy
As new situations arise, we may find it necessary to alter or expand upon the policies stated here with little or no notification and any such changes may be enforced in full against previously existing submissions or behavior.
How to Tag Effectively:
Here is how you can engage better with the community using the correct hash tags:
When discussing Wix products, it's best to tag it.
When asking for a feature request, tag the product and then feature request.
Showing a site and wanting feedback? Tag it!
Are we missing a tag? Add a recommendation!