Beta Opened: My Designs!

Thanks a lot for the feedback and advices!
I’ll share it with the team.

Thank you. I started creating my own custom design gallery. I will no longer have to redo every design. I will be able to easily apply my best designs on my other sites and save time. Thanks again Wix team …

2 Likes

It is amazing Brett. Thanks team !

1 Like

Thanks Wix, needed this!

Love this new feature! When will it go live?

Well done!
It’s a very useful idea, necessary to start developing a library of components, that could be used cross projects or pages.
But one big flaw - it does not keep the mobile design!
I work on a complicate form component, spend a lot of time to design it for mobile, keep it in My Designs, paste it again and… whoops! No trace of the Mobile!
All over again…:disappointed:

Hey,
Pavlo here from the Editor.
Thanks for your comment.
Could you please give me the website you are trying to use your design?
Thanks in advance

@pavlov thanks, it happened on several occasions and sites . Is there a way to send you a link in a private message?

1 Like

1 Like

If you’re on the mobile app, click Pavlos name and then message.

1 Like

See my comments below on how to do this.

1 Like

@tamtamdesign you can send an email to pavlov@wix.com, thanks

thanks Robert for promoting the app :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The app is amazing!

Although, you need more followers so I’ve followed you :rofl:

I love this feature! It is very useful for my projects.

Congratulations, this is a resource that certainly allows us to create scale and productivity.

Suggestions:

01- be able to choose to save only the elements or the elements and the codes associated with them that are declared within the properties of the events of these elements

02 - In the editor, in an element, right click, to be able to copy the element and all the codes that are associated with the events of this element. This would save me time because today I have to copy the element first, then copy all the codes of the events of this element and finally redo the connections of the events to the existing codes.

This is great. But I think functionality needs to be added so we can categories the designs (Header, Footer, Features, Contact form, etc…)

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

awesome

1 Like