BETA Unlocked: Google My Business

I’m afraid I was being trigger happy when it happened and deleted soon as I seen they were not going to load :sweat_smile:

:joy: @ @john44185 @ @kate-from-sydney stay tuned, it’s a gradual rollout :slight_smile:

AMAZING!!!

Thank you very much!!!

2 Likes

Waiting for use outside the US, UK and Israel.

1 Like

We are on it! Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

LOVE IT!!! Thanks Wix for another great feature

1 Like

Glad that you love this feature!

Hi everyone, do you know when this feature will be available for every users in France ? :blush:

Hi Kevin, I’ll check in with the team.

1 Like

@stevenjose , thanks ! I have a person who asks me this on my french Youtube channel where I present this feature and I’ve seen that it’s in the Wix release note now. :grinning:

nice! noticed this yesterday, and love it…not as much as i’ll love the hotel fixes when you get to them…but still great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Artio! I’ll share it with the team. :slight_smile:

@stevenjose , hi have you some news from the team ? :smiley:

1 Like

@reversewebagency I’ll nudge the team again! I don’t think it’s available as of yet, but I’ll see if a release date is near.

1 Like

@stevenjose , thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t wait for it to be released in Switzerland. I hope Business Hours and “Closes at 17:00” will be a feature. Now I’m updating the “Online Business Card”-App every 2 month, and every Holiday I have to hide it. As well as keeping the Google Business Hours up to date.