BETA Unlocked: Standalone Forms

@neffdesign Hi, please note that Standalone Forms is currently in beta mode. As part of a free introduction period, users and “beta-testers" can access all the features without limitation (except for branding!). After the introduction period and tests end, limitations depending on the Ascend package may be enforced. Thanks!

Hi @rinatkl , will we be able to receive the analytics of how many people actually visit the form page? That would be very helpful in tracking link clicks/page visits vs completions.

Also, signed-in visitor information would be a great addition as well, if possible.

1 Like

Great requests - I’ve added both of them to our list :slight_smile:

Regarding sign-in visitor information - could you elaborate in what cases you’d like to use this? Thanks! Rinat

1 Like

@rinatkl Awesome. For already signed in users, it would be great to be able to prefill form fields in the standalone form, or to verify that the person submitting the form is who they say they are.

1 Like

@christopher-derrell Got it! Thank you so much for the clarification :slight_smile:

Hello,
The positive point for me is the fact of using it with Wix Data, which makes it possible to migrate data and use it. After that for the rest, I don’t see any big differences with a Google Forms …

For my part, an essential functionality is missing: that of being able to combine this form with email marketing in order to send a unique link to each customer following, for example, a purchase on our online site. The share link is currently for everyone, not per customer.

2 Likes

In terms of generating unique forms you mean?

1 Like

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We’ll definitely add this to our feature requests list.

1 Like

This is a very interesting idea to me as well - my first thought was to use this for onboarding clients. In my Wix Marketplace/Partner dashboard I have an automation set up to email them when they accept a price quote. Once they pay their deposit I would love to send an onboarding questionnaire to the client. Now, I guess I could still do that… but would need to collect their Name/email again on the form for identification purposes. Ideally, I would like the information I collect to be connected to the user’s Contact profile in my partner dashboard (or a site dashboard). And then when I view the contact in the Partner Dashboard I could access their answers or a link to their filled our form, along with all their other connected Partner Dashboard info (eg. Marketplace Request, Meeting Notes, Inbox communication etc)

1 Like

@fordcreatv Thanks so much for the feedback! Adding it to our request list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rinatkl Has there been any updates with this form builder? I’ve been waiting for the ability to build multi-step forms. I haven’t seen any progress with this new feature in quite some time and would hate for it to stall out. It’s a GREAT way to build forms and much more intuitive and easy.

1 Like

Hi @shannon64283 , thanks so much for the feedback! We’ve added a few fields based on the top requests we’ve received (such as a header and paragraph field). Regarding the multistep capability, this is in our list of requests but we do not have an ETA for that right now. In the meantime, you can use the multistep forms in the Editor. We will definitely take your request into consideration and please feel free to share any additional requests! Best, Rinat

I did not read through all the comments sorry if this is redundant. I love standalone forms!

It would be awesome if we could add some level of branding, beginning with our logo, but also color/font scheme (and maybe images? But company logo and color/font scheme especially!

I’m using this for client questionnaire, intake, onboarding forms, so they’re a bit longer than your average website form (which I like to keep brief for lead collection). So, longer forms get a bit visually boring and I think harder for clients to go through.

:heart_eyes::crystal_ball::rainbow_flag:Visuals would be great.