BETA Unlocked: Wix Hotels by HotelRunner

What about providing us with a demo account login details so we can try and view the new product. it’s absolutely ridiculous to only test this product to people with no Experience of wix hotels or channel managers. C’mon guys you can do better. my heart sank when you informed us it was a hotel runner backed partnership. I cant Imagine there is a single wix hotel user that actually thinks hotel runner is any good. They don’t even allow two way ical sync, something that all their competitors do allow! I mean that kind of this is crucial! Also their availability calendar is the worst I’ve seen. Can anyone from wix hotels confirm that the oval is now two way sync in the new product? if not then we are all just wasting our time.

2 Likes

This is basically 99% of my business model in my area, and I have no idea how I can test this without uninstalling Wix Hotels, which would make zero sense, since I would complete screw up my clients’ websites. Soooo, how do I test this?

2 Likes

The new Wix Hotels Booking system looks exciting news but unfortunately unavailable to me! (Living in a Tourist haven for the product, Greece) is it possible to extend it to my Wix account for testing on all my hotel template designs (12 in total). I’ve been an affiliate partner with Little Hotelier for the past 2 years but keep loosing commisions because of their hi taffif charges and terms to small hotelier owners! Can’t comment on hotelrunner but I do know they are competitively priced. Respond please to michaeljfox344@gmail.com. Like to give it a try.

1 Like

Need a response on how to access the new Wix Hotels by RoadRunner BETA release.

Very weird. I have been struggling with Wix Hotels for years. As said above multiple times, why not have it availalbe to partners who have been using it and know the pitfalls and problems? It makes no sense. I am in the process of finding another hotel platform as my client od 4 years is fed up with Wix Hotels and Hotelrunner. I am sure all of us who have been using it can give you a list of issues.

3 Likes

Same with me.

i cant see the app on the market anymore and i would like to use it ! @pazd

the application is not working for me @pazd

Hi, @pazd , attempting to get the beta release of the Wix Hotels app, with similar issues to other commenters. I have an account which has never had hotels previously installed with a premium plan on a new site, but received the old/exiting hotels app. Excited to see developments and I have a hotels site for a client currently in development, so ideal to test and see if this can meet their requirements. Thanks

@stevenjose what is going on with this app? can’t u guys see that the page to this app has a problem ?!

Hello team, third time of asking, is anyone listening, @pazd
I was taught it was rude to ignore people who were asking you a question!
How can I get a demo of the new Wix Hotels Solution? I reside in Greece that offers massive potential for the new system and would very much like to mailshot my 120 hoteliers with the news. I’m also promoting 11 Hotel web designs for sale in my facebook shop, https://www.facebook.com/Xtemplatesales/shop/?referral_code=page_shop_tab&preview=1 all requiring a direct booking engine to be installed! Get a grip team and politely respond to my request!

2 Likes

Hey,
As written in the description, the new application is currently only open to Premium Accounts in English who have not installed the old Wix Hotels.
We plan on extending availability to all accounts in the future.

1 Like

The question is when? or do I source another application! I have a premium account, I’m English and have only used Wix hotels on my last website!

I understand.
We are doing our best to do it as soon as possible.
We promise to update once we have a timeline.

Hey,
The post has been updated with the correct links to install the new Hotels app :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,
The post has been updated with the correct links to install the new Hotels app :slight_smile:

Hey everyone,
We keep working hard on the new app and improving it. Feel free to take a look and provide your feedback, it will help us shape the product to your needs. The post has been updated with links to install the new Hotels app.
It’s only the beginning! :wink:

Good day everyone, we have updated the post. To make sure you have the most up to date information, please review the updated important message . :blush:

Hey,
The post has been updated with links to install the new Hotels app.

Hey,
We keep working hard on the new app and improving it. Feel free to take a look and provide your feedback, it will help us shape the product to your needs. The post has been updated with links to install the new Hotels app.
HotelRunner’s standalone product is different than the experience at Wix.