Get Velo-Certified

@gelecegiyazmak You’ve been awarded the 100 points for becoming Velo Certified.

I’m waiting for this. THANKS!

@marlowe-shaeffer Thank you for your help

Hello, I got certified yesterday. But I’d forgotten to add first and last name to my wix account, so my downloadable badge only says “simen”, not Simen Kvamme Hatlem. Is there any way to get one with my full name?

Also, not sure if the forum account is automatically given the badge or not, if not, I’d like to request it.

Thank you!

@simen Congrats on your certification! I’ve asked the team if it’s possible to add your name, and will let you know as soon as I have a response.

Are there still issues with the points being added to Partner Accounts? I completed the certification and haven’t received the 100 points. Perhaps it is related to now being done on Wix Learn :thinking:

Hi @noahlovelldesign . I’ve asked the team to assist and will let you know once it’s resolved.

@noahlovelldesign You’ve been awarded the 100 points!

1 Like

@simen Is this now resolved? I see that your Forum name has changed…

@marlowe-shaeffer I updated the forum name myself afterwards to see if me changing the name then re-download it would somehow fix it. But it didn’t.

It’s not the biggest thing in the world, worst case if I need it I can just refer them to this forum account I guess, now that it’s got it’s badge. It’s just a small thing that would be nice.

@simen I think we should be able to fix that for you. I’m looking into it and will let you know as soon as I have an answer.

Got Any Website Tips For Certification?

What do you mean?

Hi Sarah,

I have received the congrats email from Wix on becoming Velo certified but the points haven’t been added and the badge download fails (I get a page that just says “Forbidden” on it when I click on the link in the email.

Not a great experience for a site built on Wix!

Don’t have the badge on here either I see…

Hi Simon,
I just awarded you the badge. If you still haven’t received the points, please contact learn@wix.com for assistance. Thanks.

Hi, Marlowe. I’ve been struggling with the problem similar to that Simen Kvamme Hatlem was experienced. I got certified seven days ago. And I sent email about this “name problem(in my certification, my name is shown as “??? ???” maybe japanese name encoding problem, so I renamed my name of my wix account to english )” to learn@wix.com but I haven’t received a reply from wix learn team yet. Is there any solution of this? Or is this email address not available? And I want to get Velo Certified badge of this forum. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,
You’re now badged! And we can assist with getting your name changed. Please email liorwi@wix.com and let him know what you would like your name to show up as. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick assistance!!
Ok, I’ll try that!! Thanks!!