Gift Vouchers - Wix Bookings

no I haven’t seen one, I did a work around with wix forms and coupons, it’s not ideal but it does work. Message me and I can explain if interested

This feature really needs to be resolved - Gift Cards should be redeemable across all services, events, and stores.
The bookings app has so many flaws and is so outdated.
Clients can’t even check in to each session of courses with multiple sessions.

1 Like

Do they collect the vote for this feature? I definitely need this…

Hi there!
I’m Nufar from Wix Bookings team.
We defiantly have an option for coupons today! you can read more about it here .
about the gift cards, we also have this option but it is only for new sites now. eventually, the rollout will include also existing sites. If you create a new site and add bookings you should be able to see a gift card and use it.
you can read more in this article .
tell me if you need more help:)

2 Likes

Hi,
I use Wix Bookings for a tourist attraction. People can book a session in group, per person.
I get a lot of requests for gifts cards for our touristic activity. Since there is/was no option to let visitors buy gift cards directly from the website, I had to create a gift card in Photoshop, generate a code myself, add the code to the Photoshopped gift card + the ‘Coupon’ section in Wix, so people can use that code with their booking.
This is too much work these days. So I searched for a solution. My solution was that I added Wix Stores -which had the Gift Card option- and add that to my website.
But do the purchased gift cards from Wix Stores work with the services on Wix Bookings?
Yes or not, is the Wix Bookings gift card option already rolled out for all users? Or still only for existing websites since…? My website was built somewhere in april 2022.
Thanks

Hey @info57851 , Einat from Bookings team here. We recently added gift card as part of our integration with eCom platform. You can read all about it here . You can try to add it to your website by migrating your website to the newest version. stand on the ‘Book Online’ page and a migration modal modal will appear. Let me know if you need more help.

1 Like

Hey @info57851 , I have a correction regarding gift cards. In a few weeks this feature will be open. You can migrate to our new pages however it will automatically happen in a few weeks from now. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @einatz , thank you for your reply. Please keep me posted on this. I checked for an update everywhere, but cannot find anything yet.
But, one question unanswered, do the Wix Stores gift cards work for Wix Bookings appointments?

Hey @einatz : I tried upgrading the website, but I don’t see a migration modal.
In the website editor: i go to the ‘book online’ page, but see nothing unusual. Not on the page, not in ‘settings’.
Do you have any more instructions? Thanks!

Hi Einat, any news on this? :slight_smile:

We plan to implement it to all users by mid December.
Can you please send me a link to your website?

2 Likes

Hi Einat, that’s terroir-wijnsafari.com

thanks for your help!

Mid December is way too late for impliimentation - People are losing money due to this feature not being availabe - A few weeks from 21st August was 11 weeks ago, not just “a few” - It would be very much appreciated if these statements were made and kept otherwise please don’t make promises that can’t be kept.
This is now a majour issue for a number of beauty clients wanting to sell gift cards for Christmas.