Adding Pin To Pinterest Button on Individual Blog Post Images

Is this possible? I see conflicting information on google around the old wix blog and the new wix blog. I’d just like for users to be able to pin the images that I have in individual blog posts, and have them link back to that specific post. Please tell me this is possible! It seems like such a basic feature that I’m sure I’ve got to be missing something.

3 Likes

I am also trying to do this and so confused as to why this isn’t available… it’s looking like I am going to have to cancel my Wix and find a different platform. Which is going to be SUCH a pain but I REALLY need this function! Wix needs to step it up!

2 Likes

I am also wondering about this. I have found someone on fiver, who has the code, however, wants to charge for it. This is a bit of a joke, what do we pay wix for? Pinterest should be automatically on the share options with face book and twitter, I have considered leaving wix because of this issue

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I’m thinking of building a new site with another platform. Wix looks slick, I’m unhappy with their offerings.

1 Like

Wix Needs to pay attention to these little Easy to fix details that the Users REALLY need. This is what actually makes or brakes a service.

WIX did you solve this?

To add a "Pin to Pinterest " button on individual blog post images, you can follow a few simple steps. Firstly, ensure that you have a Pinterest account and that you have installed the Pinterest browser button on your web browser. Next, locate the image you want to add the button to within your blog post. You can do this by editing the HTML code of your blog post or by using a plugin or theme that allows you to add custom code. Insert the Pinterest button code around the image’s HTML code, making sure to include the necessary attributes such as the image URL and alt text. Save or update your blog post, and the “Pin to Pinterest” button should now appear when visitors hover over the image, allowing them to easily save it to their Pinterest boards.