Adding a strip within a full-width slideshow

Hi, I was wondering if any of you know of a way to add a strip WITHIN a full-width slide? Either that or is it possible for the full-width slideshow to have margins on the sides? Similar to how you’re able to add margins for stretched strips.

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to add a strip within a full-width slide in certain slideshow or presentation software. The exact method may vary depending on the specific software you are using, but I can provide you with a general approach that should work in most cases.

Open your slideshow or presentation software and create a new slide.
Look for the option to insert or add a strip or content block. This may be labeled differently depending on the software you are using.
Once you have located the option to add a strip or content block, select it and choose the desired layout or design for the strip.
Customize the content of the strip by adding text, images, or any other elements you want to include.

Adjust the size and position of the strip within the McDVOICE full-width slide as needed. Depending on the software, you may be able to drag and resize the strip to fit within the slide or adjust its properties in a settings panel.

Preview or save your slide to see the strip within the full-width slide.

If your slideshow software doesn’t have a specific option to add a strip within a full-width slide, you may still be able to achieve a similar effect by manually adjusting the slide layout and adding elements to create the desired design. This could involve resizing and positioning elements to create the appearance of a strip within the slide.

Thanks phamdinhkhangu315 for the reply!
Just wanted to clarify if you mean that I have to get a third party app for my Wix site in order to be able to insert a full-width strip within my slide? Which means I can’t use the full-width slide element that wix provides?

In your website builder, add a new section.
The new section should have a full-width slideshow module added.
Slideshow pictures should be added to the module.
Locate the option to add a strip in the module settings.
The strip can be used to include a call to action, like a button that reads “Shop Now” or “Sign Up.”
Additionally, you can use the strip to include more details about your goods or services.
A strip should not be overloaded with content because this can make it appear busy and amateurish.
Make your comic strip visually appealing by including images and videos of the highest quality.
Make sure your strip looks well on all types of screens by testing it on various gadgets.