Beta Opened: Accessibility Wizard!

@juliet yup, marketing campaign already started

@nirho boom awesome thanks :slight_smile:

Nice…will this be implemented in editor X eventually?

Hi Corey! This is currently a request for Editor X. You can vote for it here .

We have a scam going on in the real estate industry in California, whereas real estate agent sites are NOT required to be ADA compliant, as under Title III they are not on the “essential public business” list and they don’t employee 15 or more employees. The scam is a visually impaired person goes to the real estate agent website and then an attorney contacts the agent threatening to take them to court or settle the claim. Most agents are settling for about $5000 because they don’t have the means to go to court. Now agents are very nervous about ADA Compliant websites. Unfortunately, for me to run the Accessibility Wizard and go through that process on each website (I’ve done over 200 real estate sites), takes about 5 hours. What would make this “better” is if we could add alternate text to images in the image gallery, so when we add to site, it’s automatically there. Also when we use decorative color blocks behind white text if the strip is white, it doesn’t recognize the color contrast between the color block and font color. It also changes the line spacing in text blocks which is really weird. Are any of these issues being worked on? We need a streamlined way of adding ADA Compliance.

One more insight… I ran the wizard on my “template” to update the template, but when I duplicate the website template to create a new agent site, all of the accessibility work was lost, no alternate text on images, headings were off, etc… had to do it all over again.