Beta Unlocked: 3 New Mobile Features!

@idan-cohen Hi Idan, if you don’t mind i have sent you a chat on the forum. This way i can explain better.

@ I’m happy to hear you like it! Don’t worry about the X button, we will fix it for the freeze header situation.

1 Like

Wonderful. Great fun. Thank you.

During the fixing of the X issue, you can put the header in front and the menu window behind. With this solution, you would be able to see the X button on the live version and I also find the result very cool ! :slight_smile:

@idan-cohen I am in Beta program already but don’t have access to the mobile features you revealed yesterday. Can you please look into it for me? Thank you @brett-haralson

Awesome guys!!! Great features!! A couple issues I noticed. 1. Some of my pages do not show in the menu. If I have a oage hidden on desktop and select it to show on mobil, it doesn’t show in the menu. 2. In the editor the menu tab doesn’t show up in ”open” mode.

I can’t see the new “Add a Welcome Screen” on the mobile tools panel. (I am enrolled in the Wix Betas)

Hi People, imm very happy with the mobile news. I will test it right now! Thanks!!

1 Like

just realized I can’t really use it on my clients accounts which I am a contributor since the Beta only works for sites which I own. Bummer… rarely I got clients which are also experts and I have their full access credentials to activate the Beta and use features.

@aurora just realized I can’t really use it on my clients accounts which I am a contributor since the Beta only works for sites which I own. Bummer… rarely I got clients which are also experts and have activated beta features. Usually the clients just got on WIX or have one or at most 2 premium plans. Real bummer, was just about to add to all my clients a cute welcome screen for Valentines…

Loving playing with this. A couple of feedback points:
On the welcome screen the logo is coming in very small. I tried resizing my logo but seems to reduce it to a certain size? Would there be a way to manipulate the logo size? and maybe even position eventually?

For the back to top button I noticed that the pink arrows in the 7th row down, the icon doesn’t correspond to the image - just needs to be switched around.

3 Likes

Are you signed to the beta program? if so, are you trying to access the new feature in a site which you are the owner of it?

Hi @citisonship
Thanks for the feedback!

1. Good catch we will fix it.
  2. Not sure I understand your comment. Can you please explain?

@let-s-start-design I love your welcome screen and I love your mobile site!
Thanks for pointing me to the icons bug :slight_smile: we will fix it.

Regarding the welcome screen image, currently it is in a fixed size (120px X 120px). You cannot resize it. In your case, you can make the text in three rows so the text will be bigger.

1 Like

Used the mobile welcome, loved it nice and easy. Would like the ability to resize my logo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tried the welcome screen and found I needed to adjust my logo so removed it, but it is still showing on my mobile site and tablet. I have restored in history to a time before I tried it but still showing. Help!

@chrisg-silvester Did you sort this Chris. I am unable to remove my welcome screen too.

We are aware of this bug, it should be fixed today. I will inform you.

1 Like

I agree with others. Adjusting the logo size would be awesome.

4 Likes

@idan-cohen Hello Idan:) To clarify, the hamburger menu button doesn’t show up when you click to open the menu in the editor. It’s like it is hidden behind the background. It shows on the live site but not in the editor. I will send a pic shortly. Thanks!