BETA Unlocked: Cheer Up Your Sites with Strip Shape Divider

Thank you!!!

Hi Paula,
Thanks for your feedback, we just reopened it again, the margins should work properly now. Please let us know if it doesn’t

Yes! we do not have a specific date, but we’re working on this and more exciting features for Editor X

Thanks Noah! it will be updated by the end of the day

1 Like

This beta worked great for me the first time around. Now I see these faint lines whenever I use the strip divider. The lines only show on mobile. Anyone else?

Nice !

Hi Maury,
Did you tried to attach the strips together?

Yes. Still a line there. I also see these lines when shifting the strip left or right with the horizontal offset.

Hi Maury,
What browser are you working on?
We do not see lines in the editor / published site

Safari. I’m seeing these also on mevo.design.

Could you please share your URL?
We’ll investigate this ASAP.
In the meantime, perhaps you can try different shapes?

https://www.mevo.design this is Safari in portrait mode on an iPad

Thanks! We’ll get back to you on this issue.

I can also confirm that I experience this issue and also can validate Maury’s issue. I too see his issue.

We can see the issue now on Safari.
We’ll fix it right away.
Thanks for your input

1 Like

You rock!

1 Like

I like this!

1 Like

Hi @barakn ,

I am still experiencing the issue of lines showing on Safari Mobile browser and safari desktop. Any idea when this bug will be fixed?

A great feature! I’d love to be able to disable this on mobile as some dividers don’t translate well.

As well, I think that there may be a problem with using your custom shapes as the divider. I’ve tried this and it looks to me like the SVG is being flipped vertically (and there is no option to flip vertical after you’ve added it). A workaround is to create your custom SVGs upside down, but it would be nice if it didn’t flip things.

1 Like

Actually, checking this further it appears it’s happening on chrome browser on iOS.