BETA Unlocked: Proposals

It is now open everyone. :smile:

6 Likes

Hola Steven, genial esta nueva función, quería preguntarte si se contempla después del beta tener el template propio de uno, ya que toca diseñarla cada vez que vas a crear una propuesta o tocaría todo el tiempo duplicar la primera que diseñamos y reemplazar?,

1 Like

Awesome!

Hola Carlos, le preguntare @gaim !

@stevenjose @gaim Just a few first initial thoughts for the PM

It would be great to create our own templates, rather than having to edit them every single time.

Custom fonts would also be a great addition.

If we duplicate a Proposal already made, it would be great if the names would automatically be changed out, rather than having to do it manually.

The email address that Proposals and invoices come from is a Wix one. It would be amazing if we could send them via our own email, much like the email marketing.

Often proposals/contracts require the address and extra details of the contact. If we could add these dynamically, that would be great.

Setting terms/conditions for the Packages would be incredible. For example 50% on accepting the proposal and 50% on completion of the project.

6 Likes

Hola Carlos,

Queríamos lanzarlo y dejar que la comunidad disfrutara de este producto, aunque tenemos algunas características interesantes que no se incluyeron en esta versión. Ahora estamos recopilando comentarios y supongo que esto será mencionado por más Partners. Puedo entender totalmente la importancia de esto y lo tendremos en cuenta cuando planifiquemos la próxima fase de este producto. por ahora me temo que las duplicaciones son tu mejor opción

Thanks for the feedback Noah!

1 Like

@gaim I’ll share my thoughts as well!

I agree with @noahlovell that we should be able to save templates. This is probably the most important thing for us to actually utilize the proposals. I know we can duplicate them but feel it would be cool if we could have this saved on the main page.

We really loved the new payment feature! The ability to offer both a stand-alone 3 tiered pricing option as well as monthly options is INCREDIBLE!

Until now we were doing this all manually - so thanks!

Finally, we feel it looks very clunky and outdated (in terms of design capability) we understand this is a brand new product but we need these proposals to blow our clients socks off - they should look and feel as great as the Wix platform!!

One last note: We would really love the ability to drag and drop elements to create a real seamless, incredible design experience just like the Wix editor!! (same for Wix shoutouts, but thats not for here :wink: Just to add a basic solid color block in the header isn’t possible!)

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hope to hear your thoughts
Josh

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback Josh.
I understand the need for the capabilities you mentioned. Totally makes sense. As you said, this is the first phase of this product. Based on your (and the community’s) feedback we’ll decide on the next steps for this product. Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@stevenjose Hi,
Any news?

@noahlovell @stevenjose I would also like to know! This is very important to our agency. None of my clients expect to pay everything upfront.

1 Like

O ideal seria uma interface mais flexível para criação de layouts próprios. Tenho certeza que a Wix irá melhorar essa nova opção.

Quanto a assinatura, ela captura o e-mail do cliente? Ela está de acordo com a lei de assinaturas digitais do Brasil?

2 Likes

I agree with the comments above. I have been having a play and overall love having this option.

I also note I dont seem to be able to got back and edit the original details in the send when I was playing wasn’t sure if it was a glitch or not… By this I mean the name of the quote etc…

It might also be nice if the pricing section wasn’t limited in character length and we could format the text.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Hello,

What is interesting is the calculation and payment system, but it remains a gadget, because any CRM allows you to send a proposal with the verification of the electronic signature and connect for example to Stripe for payment.

I’m sorry to play the pessimist…
but I had asked to have this evolution for the Wix Partners and I don’t find it up to par…I feel like I have an interactive PPT, and not a real web template.

Moreover, if I come to use this feature, it is mainly to promote Wix services , (If not I will use my commercial proposal tool) and in this context, nothing is offered natively by Wix, we all have to build. If we take this proposal template: https://fr.wix.com/partners , I think it’s a beautiful presentation.

If on this url I could put my logo, and add a box my proposal, it would have been fabulous (each time Wix puts forward new features it would automatically be added to the model and therefore no need to do a manual update)

What I expect from this feature is to be able to make a commercial proposal that will amaze my prospect graphically and show him at the same time that the services (Wix) that I am going to offer him are exceptional, easy, playful, fun, as my proposal.

But thanks to the Wix teams for the work provided, it’s a good starting point that deserves to be improved. Maybe you will even submit a proposal engine to us, a bit like Wix Adi to automatically create the right proposal :wink:

Denis

4 Likes

@gaim We’ve been attempting to save the proposal for the last 3 days without success. Please advise! (We’ve already created a support request)

Should work now. Please let me know if it doesn’t. Thanks for the feedback

Hi I am having a few issues with a client receiving the email I sent. As I can no longer see the email its hard to confirm the email address to the client. It also does show in the sent box under contacts etc so I cant be confident it was sent. This is my first real proposal and its not helping with the first impression for a possible new client. Happy to talk to someone so you can see specifically what I mean or I can raise as an issue with support?

I’d recommend contacting support, as they will have a better ability to see what the problem might be. This will also help them track internally any issues that might be happening :facepunch:

1 Like

@gaim I know that this might seem like a very niche need, but having the ability to choose which sections they sign would be great.

In my current contract I have the whole contract just like the ones included in the proposals, but there is also a section about copyright and the ability to showcase works on my site.

I’m kind of thinking an additional section they they could checkbox etc basically signifying they agree to that section when signing. Otherwise, it would have to be 2 contracts.

I hope that makes sense

3 Likes