Feature Release: New Marketplace Overview

sí, envíe un ticket desde la opción de ayuda en la barra superior

I’ve reviewed the feature in much more depth now. I like that one can filter the order of any of the fields. And if this is the info that Wix uses to send leads our way it is important information to know.

Having said this I would like to know where the info as to the statistics based on Service come from. I’m guessing (and could easily be wrong) that the service category is based on what the lead defines as their need. In my experience this is often wrong. How often have we heard a lead say, “Its only a simple little thing I need done” only to find out that it is a major rework of their site or a large re-configuration of a major app (like bookings or stores)? How often is the request to “be found” resulted in reworking the website because no attention was paid to any SEO rules? So I would hope that there would be a way to adjust our own stats (and especially if this is being used by Wix to send out leads).

Hi Allison. I’m the Product Manager for the Wix Marketplace. We’ve spoke in the past. Nice to connect again. Please keep in mind that the dashboard only counts completed projects from those received in the selected time period. In other words, if you look at the past 60 days and just submitted a project from 70 days ago, it will not be reflected in the data.

We hear you regarding search!

1 Like

Hi David. We are working on it. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Yes, you’re correct: category is determined by what the lead defines as their need when they fill out a brief. You make a good point about being able to adjust the project details when the scope changes. It’s something we’ll take into consideration in our future plans.

1 Like

@scott were you able to access the new dashboard? If you’re signed up for Partner Betas, it will appear in the Marketplace section of the Partner Dashboard. Please DM me if you need assistance.

1 Like

It’s nice to hear from you again @reinhardts ! Hope you are well!

I understand that. I happen to know that I have submitted two projects within the last week that were sent to me at the end of April. (April 26th to be exact).

I went back to look a second and third time and it looks like the data is now reflecting correctly as I have numbers now!

Hi Melanie. Hope all is well. If you have access to Partner Betas in the Partner Dashboard, the Marketplace Overview should appear in your Marketplace management section.

1 Like

@allisonkubala Glad to hear it! Please let me know if you have additional feedback. Stay tuned for more updates to Marketplace management.

Thank you!

I’m curious about how the project completion rate impacts our ranking.

Is the rate simply project leads we’re interested in divided by completed projects?

It would be better if there was a way to confirm that a lead has committed to a partner, or that a partner had a reasonable shot at getting the job, and use that rate to show success.

As an example I am interested in most leads that come through the marketplace. I send an inquiry out to 95% of leads through my CRM (the rest I mark as not interested). Of those 64% open and 14% reply to my first email. Another 60% open and 10% reply to my second email, 40% open and 6 reply to my third email and so on. If upwards of 80% don’t reply to my initial outreach, why should we get dinged for not bringing the project to completion?

I imagine that a 10-25% reply rate is fairly standard across the community.

There are so many factors from industry experience to budgets (which would be great if we could bring that back) that it concerns me that our rating is impacted by leads in / projects completed.

Hi @matt33998 . Completion rate on this dashboard is completed projects / total # of leads received in the selected time period. When evaluating Partner performance in the Marketplace, we look at a number of factors. This is one of them, but not the only one.

Your point about adding additional metrics such as completion rate among projects for which you received a reply, budget, and experience is well taken. We will continue to add additional data points to this dashboard and to what goes into our Partner performance evaluation.

@reinhardts thanks! Hope you’re doing well!

Great point! I have many “Needs Action” projects but do not want to close them with “Not interested” as the only options available are that I’m closing it due to my inability to take the job or not interested, when in fact the ball is in their court.

The majority of requests I never hear back from, but I do hear back from requests months later, which is why I don’t want to force-close a request as “Not Interested” and the client be notified that I’m canceling the request.

I miss the option of being able to clean out my “Needs Action” leads that aren’t actually in “action” due to a client not responding, My “Needs Action” list is too long to manage anymore and don’t want this to negatively impact my stats, as my current completion stats look terrible based on what shows as open.

I know you guys are all working on this, and looking forward to all the new rollouts coming in the future. :blush:

2 Likes

The same issue with “In Progress” leads. All but one lead in my “In Progress” feed I’ve never heard from and not working on their site. Being able to better manage and categorize our leads correctly would be amazing.

1 Like

@melanieedwards I totally get that. It’s something we’re working on.

Currently you can indicate that you are not working on any In-Progress lead. One of the options when doing this is “client not responding.” This does not impact your standing in the Marketplace and we encourage it.

@matt33998 I’m doing all right. Thanks for asking! Hope you are too.

@melanieedwards thanks for all the feedback! This is needed as we work on improvements.

@reinhardts Thank you! I still receive a notification that the client has been notified I will not be working on the project when stating “Client not responding,” which is why I haven’t been closing them out. Then after submitting, it default-returns me to the top of the very long leads list vs down the list where I’m trying to clean up old, post-dated leads.

I appreciate all the attention, time, and energy you guys are putting in making this better for us! :blush:

Por favor aún mi sistema no puede o no está conectado con las funciones para los puntos, cómo puedo solucionar este tema, y también recomendar que se coloque un buscador en la págian de pistas poque para buscar alguna es todo un suplicio.