Fix this Forum please

There are few basic problems in this forum regarding to UX:

→ We should be able to delete, edit any post/topic/reply we’ve created even if it’s 123678 years ago.

→ Deleting a reply from a post doesn’t mean it’s updated, but forum is showing these posts as recent/updated posts. This should be fixed.

→ In the fullscreen mode when creating a post we should still see title, category and tags. And width of the editor can be wider or customizable.

→ Why we can’t underline a text? Let me know if we can.

→ Replies of replies are too messy I think it was much better with old velo forum which was using Wix Forum app.

→ Dark mode is not optimized some texts are still black or not readable.

1 Like

They are using a 3rd party app. It’s possible they have limited capability in modifying some things.

The Wix Forum app had too many technical issues. Also, they were single topic Forums. There was 1 for Velo, one for Bookings, one for Stores, etc. This new forum is “all in one” and migrated all of the users from all of those forums here. (I miss the follow feature, and the DM feature. I’m sure this new forum has the DM feature but it is disabled?)

****This forum uses markup, so even if the Underline icon is not included in their text box, we should be able to use all markup code to manipulate that. . (I guess not, I just tried to add markup for underline, and it didn’t work. :frowning_face: )

1 Like

Not all MD features working. And yes there were many forums for different things but we had some important features I forget to mention but you did (follow feature).

DM is exists here but only admins can send messages we can’t send. And yes this is another 3rd party app MongoDB also uses this forum. I’m sure there are a lot things that can be customized and Wix has done this too but they should fix these problems in any way…

1 Like