How can I add (with code?) specific pickup locations to specific Wix store category pages?

How can I add (with code?) specific pickup locations to specific Wix store category pages?

I am creating a Wix store page with hidden links. Each client has their personalized link, with a specific category added with specific products.

I also need for clients/categories to have their personal pickup locations, which other clients/category pages can’t see.

I tried to contact support and they said it should be done with code… Can anyone help?

If each client has their own private category … why not add the pick up location as a variable on the product itself?

Also, just be aware if you are not using code already + Member login function, anyone with the product URL for any product in any category can be accessed by any person. You need code to check to see who is logged in and to see if they have “permission” to view that specific product / category.

Yes, you can hide the categories and provide a personalized link. But there are still loop holes that could cause errors to orders if someone accidentally gets a hold of the wrong category or wrong product. There would be nothing preventing them from adding that item to their cart. Code will prevent this.