No promo in Studio? It's way too expensive!

I seriously regret having put all my resources and time creating a website on wix.com. The Classic wix editor came with a nice 50% promotion which our club subscribed for 2 years thinking the platform would cater to our needs.

3 months in we find out the editor has no features for different screen sizes(text sizes). I literally spend weeks on the website just to find out any other screen you use and the website looks entirely different with text behind places or impossible to see. No optimizations for any different resolutions or people with larger text size in windows settings. After looking for solutions I find out this is exclusive to Wix Studio and Editor X!!! WHYYYYYY??? This is important for every single website people make. This is such a basic and important feature. why would this not be included in Wix Classic? After going trough a lot of trouble Wix doesn’t want to transfer our premium plan from Wix Classic to Editor X or Studio unless we pay double because there are no promotions for X and Studio. Yet the monthly price is identical to Wix Classic… I feel scammed in this, I went trough so much trouble and now my product is not good enough for our clients and the trust is broken. I won’t get paid unless I have a finished product within 20 days and time is ticking. I also do not get budget from my clients to pay the extra price for Studio and Editor X since it is priced way to high compared to competitors. My clients already find 10 euro’s a month is generous enough. Why is Wix not offering promotions for Studio and Editor X? Yet it’s priced identical to Classic. And why does Wix Classic not have auto text size features for all screen sizes? It only offers a desktop and mobile version of a website but text can be either too small or too big depending on device and settings. It’s impossible to work with Wix Classic. Please offer 50% promotions on Studio!