Widget Didn’t Load

I’m having the same issue as well. Will go through the support channel but thought it was useful to let people know that this happens to somebody else

My website has this issue quite often and customers continue to complain. This appears to be more widespread than customer support indicated when I tried to have this investigated in the past.

Hey both!

Move these posts to their own topic :slight_smile: (from here).

Are you noticing this is happening on a particular app? Or does this happen across a few of them?

Hey All. I am having this issue everyday inside the Online Programs portion of my site. It also seems to be mostly on Mobile. Is there a fix coming for this or no?

Hey @Kyle_Williams!

If you’re facing any issues, I’d recommend following the steps outlined in this topic - Studio - Known Issues

I now am having this very issue with my checkout cart, and product widgets on my home page. I have noticed a increase in customers going to cart but not going further which i attribute to this. Just tried to reach out to support but it seems near impossible rather they direct more to hiring someone. Another platform has 24/7 customer service and they run through my problems straight away…