Wix Events automated reminder emails

Hello! Does anyone know if it’s possible to add multiple reminder emails in Wix Events? Please see screenshot.
Thanks, Sofia

Hi Sofia, I’ll have our Product Expert check! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there Sofia,

At this moment it is not possible to add additional reminder emails to your Events.

I was unable to locate an existing feature request for this, so I will make sure to pass the feedback along to the relevant team.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out, Randy, and thanks for passing the feedback along to the relevant team. As a workaround do you know if it is possible to create my own automated email triggered on a certain time BEFORE an event starts?

Unfortunately not, you can trigger it to be sent out X days after being triggered not of the event. That is the issue I can only foresee is that if you set the automation to trigger after 3 days and someone buys your ticket 1 day before they won’t receive that email until the 3 days. I wish there was more I could offer but if you can overcome that obstacle it can be a workaround.

I was trying to set an automation for x hrs before an event yesterday and it was a shame this wasn’t an option. MailerLite automations for instance let you specify x hours before a particular date.